1. What is your show about?
Its about how I spend hours every day using extreme willpower to restrain my super human like abilities from destroying the Earth in one fell swoop, hence the title. Or, its about how much I hate our government, and the exploitation of human rights and needs across the globe. You decide which one. Hint: If you pick the former the show may be disappointing.
2. Describe it in 3 words.
Angry, funny, fangry.
3. What is your favourite part of the show?
When I bow and fuck off. Oh no wait. The bit about dragons. I love dragons. Then I bow and fuck off.
4. Complete this sentence: if you like __ then, hell, you might just like my show.
If you like responding with “ARGH A GIANT EAR MONSTER” when someone tells you they’re “all ears”, even though I don’t mention this at all during the hour, chances are we have a similar mind set and then hell, you might just like my show.
5. What do you hope to achieve at this year’s Fringe?
My yellow swimming badge. I’ve got one already but I still feel I could have done my backstroke better and with the predicted rain now seems the right time. Never stop trying. That’s not my motto but it should be.
6. What worries you most about this year’s Edinburgh?
Impending alien attack and destruction of the universe. To be fair I think about this all year round, but it just seems even more relevant in August when you’re surrounded by people flyering you for rubbish shows that make you consider the resulting doom may be worth it.
7. Name 3 other shows you’d recommend seeing.
Jigsaw – its brilliant. Colin Hoult – also brilliant. Tony Law – brilliant on toast.
8. What would you be doing this summer if you weren’t doing Edinburgh?
You mean I’m allowed not to do it? Really? Oh. I totally didn’t know. Is it too late to change my mind?
9. What has made you angry so far today?
This questionnaire. I hate questions. I love answers though. This leads to an easy satiation from rage when google is nearby.
10. What are you like when you’re angry?
You won’t like me when I’m angry.